Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hit

I know what I'm going to do there...on the trail, as I'm walking. And now I have an inkling of how the carpet will roll out after...

It hit me on the drive back to Sylvan today like a whale to the side of a canoe. It was so clear I burst into tears from the overwhelming clarity of the vision, the surety of its incarnation. This is happening more frequently all the time, with less space between the next move. So breath-taking, so lovely. The perfect melding of my lifelong desire to work with people to discover how beautiful they really are...and what that means specifically for them. It coincides with global access and massive ripple possibilities. Also, the chance to make a material living and continue the insatiable desire to understand, learn and evolve in self-awareness.

The sense was so much YES, my entire body tingled and danced with expansion....this life I am creating is gorgeous and filled with amazing people. I want to marry the entire expression. Til life do us part, etc.

VIVA in every pore, one step, and one step more...the vistas so far are unprecedented.

No comments:

Post a Comment